The Further Mathematics Support Programme offers support for GCSE Mathematics, A level Mathematics and A level Further Mathematics to all schools and colleges.
The FMSP provides advice, resources and professional development to teachers to help enrich the mathematical experience of students and promote the continued study of mathematics.
In the teachers' section you will find information and advice about:
- 2017 A level Mathematics and Further Mathematics
- Promoting Further Mathematics
- Offering Further Mathematics
- Tuition provided by the FMSP
- Supporting STEP, AEA and MAT
- Professional development opportunities
- Teacher Networks
- Enrichment events and resources
- Competitions organised by the FMSP
- Information for students about careers and HE
- Information about encouraging girls to take mathematics
Register with the FMSP
To get involved, simply register with the FMSP by submitting an online registration request.
In return for registering, schools/colleges receive a free single-user teacher access to extensive Integral online resources to support the teaching and learning of Further Mathematics, including materials for all applied A level modules, and enrichment materials for A level and GCSE mathematics students. You will also be invited to participate in study days, student enrichment activities and professional development organised by the FMSP. Schools and colleges that register will also have the opportunity to use the tutoring facilities of the FMSP.
Contact your local FMSP Area Coordinator for help and advice. You will find their contact details on the relevant regional page.
General enquiries about the FMSP should be made to [email protected], or by telephone: 01225 716492.